FW: NicholsonYachts.

  • Rayfield Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Good news..............as you can see from the attached e-mail, our interest
      has brought forward a positive response both from the RYA and within the new
      C&N management. As a new boy to this bulletin board, can I hand this over
      to one of you long term US members to follow up...............if I hear any
      more news local to UK I will pass it on. Reference the Owners Association
      proposal, I saw an owners group in UK Yachting Monthly magazine in 1994, but
      I don't think it exists any longer.

      Regards...simonr

      N35 No.42 'Dediou', France.

    • AnthonyBrowne
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2000
        >Good news..............as you can see from the attached e-mail, our interest
        >has brought forward a positive response both from the RYA and within the new
        >C&N management. As a new boy to this bulletin board, can I hand this over
        >to one of you long term US members to follow up...............if I hear any
        >more news local to UK I will pass it on. Reference the Owners Association
        >proposal, I saw an owners group in UK Yachting Monthly magazine in 1994, but
        >I don't think it exists any longer.
        >
        >Regards...simonr
        >
        >N35 No.42 'Dediou', France.
        Not correct!!!!

        Please contact the secretary of the Nic 35 Association, who would be
        delighted to hear from you! There are currently 40 owners registered,
        mainly UK, or I can deal if Nick is busy.

        Nick Easthorpe
        Meridan
        Cae Goody Lane
        Ellesmere
        Shropshire
        SY12 9DW

        Kind regards,

        Tony Browne

        (N35 Levington Lass #4)

        Tony Browne
        Facilitation Team for the Online Community of School Leaders
        Contact me on 07968-183666
        2, Victoria Gardens, Upper Colwyn Bay, Conwy County,LL29 6DQ.