Nic 35 for sale in Jax, FL

  • wispcb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2014

      Hello to all,

      I'm the second owner of a Nicholson 35, #171 and after 24 years, I think it's time to move on.  My wife and I have lived aboard a total of 37 years, the first 13 was on a Cape Dory 30.  The change from a 30 footer to the 35 was amazing.  The CD was a really sweet boat, the Nic, awesome.  I've sailed quite a number of different boats over the years but none can compare to the Nic.  It's forgiving, swift, physically easy to handle and carries an incredible amount of supplies and gear.  But I'm sure all you folks who own one know what I'm talking about.

      There are pictures on 'Yachtworld' and the broker is Mark Zeigler.

      Rick Barker

      SV 'Wisp'