Dennison-deri Hydraulic Drive Unit.

  • levingtonlass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14 3:14 PM

      Can anyone help with a working diagram ie.  exploded view of the above drive unit fitted to my Nicholson 35

      circa 1970. I have tried various avenues regarding the above but to no avail. There is no detail included in the Perkins 4107 handbooks and as it is now out of production even Dennison cannot help. Any info particularly relating to size of 'O' ring at front of the oil thrower  would be appreciated and also how to locate the thrower on the spline.Thankyou.

    • David Seer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15 1:27 AM
        Obvious, I know, but there's lots on t'internet about Denison Hydraulics

        Can you tell us the model number ?

        Best Regards,

        DS.

        To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
        From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:14:22 -0700
        Subject: [campernicholson] Dennison-deri Hydraulic Drive Unit.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15 1:42 AM
          Hi again...

          It also appears that while the Denison name is still going, the company has been scattered to the four winds, and is currently associated with other companies such as Abex, Calzoni, Hagglunds and Parker.

          Also, please see the attached.

          DS.

          To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
          From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 15:14:22 -0700

          Can anyone help with a working diagram ie.  exploded view of the above drive unit fitted to my Nicholson 35
          circa 1970. I have tried various avenues regarding the above but to no avail. There is no detail included in the Perkins 4107 handbooks and as it is now out of production even Dennison cannot help. Any info particularly relating to size of 'O' ring at front of the oil thrower  would be appreciated and also how to locate the thrower on the spline.Thankyou.

        • ralpharnesen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15 6:59 PM
            I have the Denison motor brochure at home, remind me in 2 weeks or Imay be able to find it earlier.

            Ralph Arnesen
            Argonaut of Rhu #8

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16 4:06 PM
              Thank You Ralph,
                                      Much appreciated! I will contact you in 2 weeks as advised.It will be a great help to have some info on this drive unit as I have tried so many contact points on this subject but to no avail.
                                                                                                                                               Andy.