Camper & Nicholson 1967

  • Christidis Dionysios
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2014
    Hello
    I have bought this boat which is in the following pictures but I can not find any informations.
    Please if anybody knows anything and he could help me I would appreciate a lot.

    Best regards
    Sakis Christidis
    Paros Greece
  • tom1us2001a
    Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2014
      If its 18'3" long then it could be one of five 'Motor Survey Boats' built for MOD (who ever that is) in 1967. That's per book "camper nicholsons - two centuries of yacht building" by Ian Dear and Jeremy Lines.
    • David Seer
      Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2014
        M.O.D. stands for Ministry Of Defence.

        Best Regards,