SV Coromandel - Hull No 66

  • Linda Lane Thornton
    Message 1 of 18 , May 27, 2014
      Hi Everyone

      Coromandel has just arrived in Chesapeake Bay from Virgin Gorda.  We hope to spend the summer cruising around the Bay.

      Does anyone know of a marina or boatyard where we can keep her for a few weeks while we go back to the UK?  Somewhere reasonably priced?

      Thanks for any help.

      Cheers

      Linda and Andy
    • ralpharnesen
      Message 2 of 18 , May 27, 2014
        Where are you in the Chesapeake? You may be able to take my place or at Yankee Point Marina off the Rappahonic River. Contact me at arnesenr@...

        Ralph

            Message 5 of 18 , May 27, 2014
              Hi Tom, Did you get my email about being nearby, Yankee #99 and I are here Argonaut# 8, at Yankee Point. I am sure my buddy and I would like to get together.

              Ralph

              Message 6 of 18 , May 27, 2014

                Welcome to the Chesapeake, Linda and Andy!

                I hope you enjoy the Chesapeake this summer.  In my admittedly biased mind, it is the best cruising anywhere.  Just prepare for the three summer banes – jellyfish, bugs and sun!  During peak summer heat, they can make for tough going.  Try to stay in the breeze, and make good use of the awning.

                Solomons is another great mid-bay harbor, just north of the others mentioned.  It is a small town set up for sailors, with several marinas to choose from.  We have kept CN38 “Rampant” there for many years, at Zahnisers.  Let me know if you desire more info.  I would love to see your CN if you come to Solomons (as well as Tom and Ralph’s in VA).

                By the way, hope everyone in the Chesapeake region enjoyed the great weather over the past weekend.  We cruised to the mouth of the Potomac and stayed at Smith Creek, Piney Point and Yeocomico River.  It was as beautiful as Memorial Day weekend as I can recall.

                Charles

                Message 7 of 18 , May 27, 2014
                  Hi Ralph,

                  Sorry to say I never received an email. Probably caught up in a spam blocker or something. I have not had my eye on this group site for a while either. I will be at the boat all next week. Finishing up on an engine rebuild. Hope to splash midweek. Drop on by, If I'm not on the hard at Stingray boat works I'll be in slip G10 next door at Stingray harbor marina. Maybe we can get the boats together sometime.

                  Tom

                  Message 8 of 18 , May 27, 2014
                    Hi Charles,

                    May see you on the way to Baltimore, I liked the anchorage there at the Solomons. I am preparing to send Argonaut back to the UK via Holland, lots of paperwork but I have no marina fees staying at Russ's, Yankee 99 and the Yankee Marina has been very friendly. Only draw back is they are a long way from groceries.

                    Ralph

                    Message 9 of 18 , May 27, 2014
                      Sounds go, I will tell Russ when he get back from the UK

                      Message 10 of 18 , May 29, 2014
                        Thanks for this info, Tom. We'll be going to Deltaville from here at Little Creek so we can look it up then.
                        Cheers
                        Linda

                        To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 7:49 AM

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469 --

                        #yiv4677406469 .yiv4677406469ygrp-photo-title{
                        clear:both;font-size:smaller;height:15px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;width:75px;}
                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469ygrp-photo{
                        background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:white;border:1px
                        solid black;height:62px;width:62px;}

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469photo-title
                        a,
                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469photo-title a:active,
                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469photo-title a:hover,
                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469photo-title a:visited {
                        text-decoration:none;
                        }

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469attach-table
                        div.yiv4677406469attach-row {
                        clear:both;}

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469attach-table
                        div.yiv4677406469attach-row div {
                        float:left;}

                        #yiv4677406469 p {
                        clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;}

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469ygrp-file {
                        width:30px;}
                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469attach-table
                        div.yiv4677406469attach-row div div a {
                        text-decoration:none;}

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469attach-table
                        div.yiv4677406469attach-row div div span {
                        font-weight:normal;}

                        #yiv4677406469 div.yiv4677406469ygrp-file-title {
                        font-weight:bold;}
                        #yiv4677406469
                        #yiv4677406469

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469 --
                        #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp {
                        border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
                        0;padding:0 10px;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp hr {
                        border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp #yiv4677406469hd {
                        color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
                        0;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp #yiv4677406469ads {
                        margin-bottom:10px;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp .yiv4677406469ad {
                        padding:0 0;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp .yiv4677406469ad p {
                        margin:0;}

                        #yiv4677406469 #yiv4677406469ygrp-mkp .yiv4677406469ad a {
                        color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
                        #yiv4677406469

                        Message 11 of 18 , May 29, 2014
                          Cheers, Tom

                          To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 8:02 AM

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225 --

                          #yiv9508258225 .yiv9508258225ygrp-photo-title{
                          clear:both;font-size:smaller;height:15px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;width:75px;}
                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225ygrp-photo{
                          background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:white;border:1px
                          solid black;height:62px;width:62px;}

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225photo-title
                          a,
                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225photo-title a:active,
                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225photo-title a:hover,
                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225photo-title a:visited {
                          text-decoration:none;
                          }

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225attach-table
                          div.yiv9508258225attach-row {
                          clear:both;}

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225attach-table
                          div.yiv9508258225attach-row div {
                          float:left;}

                          #yiv9508258225 p {
                          clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;}

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225ygrp-file {
                          width:30px;}
                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225attach-table
                          div.yiv9508258225attach-row div div a {
                          text-decoration:none;}

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225attach-table
                          div.yiv9508258225attach-row div div span {
                          font-weight:normal;}

                          #yiv9508258225 div.yiv9508258225ygrp-file-title {
                          font-weight:bold;}
                          #yiv9508258225
                          #yiv9508258225

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225 --
                          #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp {
                          border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
                          0;padding:0 10px;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp hr {
                          border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp #yiv9508258225hd {
                          color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
                          0;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp #yiv9508258225ads {
                          margin-bottom:10px;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp .yiv9508258225ad {
                          padding:0 0;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp .yiv9508258225ad p {
                          margin:0;}

                          #yiv9508258225 #yiv9508258225ygrp-mkp .yiv9508258225ad a {

                          Message 12 of 18 , May 29, 2014
                            Mandy thanks, Charles. Coromandel is looking very posh after her paint job in Tazacorte!
                            Cheers
                            Linda

                            To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 10:03 AM

                            #yiv9960465291 #yiv9960465291 --

                            #yiv9960465291 .yiv9960465291ygrp-photo-title{
                            clear:both;font-size:smaller;height:15px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;width:75px;}
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ygrp-photo{
                            background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:white;border:1px
                            solid black;height:62px;width:62px;}

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291photo-title
                            a,
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291photo-title a:active,
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291photo-title a:hover,
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291photo-title a:visited {
                            text-decoration:none;
                            }

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291attach-table
                            div.yiv9960465291attach-row {
                            clear:both;}

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291attach-table
                            div.yiv9960465291attach-row div {
                            float:left;}

                            #yiv9960465291 p {
                            clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;}

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ygrp-file {
                            width:30px;}
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291attach-table
                            div.yiv9960465291attach-row div div a {
                            text-decoration:none;}

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291attach-table
                            div.yiv9960465291attach-row div div span {
                            font-weight:normal;}

                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ygrp-file-title {
                            font-weight:bold;}
                            #yiv9960465291
                            #yiv9960465291
                            #yiv9960465291
                            #yiv9960465291 --

                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;panose-1:5
                            0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;panose-1:5
                            0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15
                            5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11
                            6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Consolas;panose-1:2
                            11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Verdana;panose-1:2 11
                            6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
                            #yiv9960465291
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291MsoNormal, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291MsoNormal, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291MsoNormal
                            {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 a:link, #yiv9960465291
                            span.yiv9960465291MsoHyperlink
                            {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
                            #yiv9960465291 a:visited, #yiv9960465291
                            span.yiv9960465291MsoHyperlinkFollowed
                            {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 code
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 pre
                            {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:10.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 tt
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291MsoAcetate, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291MsoAcetate, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291MsoAcetate
                            {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:8.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291cat
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291ct
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291HTMLPreformattedChar
                            {font-family:Consolas;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291attach, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291attach, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291attach
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:9.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291bold, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291bold, #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291bold
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:10.0pt;font-weight:bold;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291green, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291green, #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291green
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;color:#628C2A;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291replbq, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291replbq, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291replbq
                            {margin:3.0pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291ad, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291ad, #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ad
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291underline, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291underline, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291underline
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291yshortcuts
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291ad1, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291ad1, #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ad1
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291ad2, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291ad2, #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291ad2
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:7.5pt;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;}
                            #yiv9960465291 p.yiv9960465291underline1, #yiv9960465291
                            li.yiv9960465291underline1, #yiv9960465291
                            div.yiv9960465291underline1
                            {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;text-decoration:underline;}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291yshortcuts1
                            {font-weight:bold;}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291yshortcuts2
                            {font-weight:normal;}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291BalloonTextChar
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291 span.yiv9960465291EmailStyle38
                            {color:#1F497D;}
                            #yiv9960465291 .yiv9960465291MsoChpDefault
                            {font-size:10.0pt;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
                            #yiv9960465291 div.yiv9960465291WordSection1
                            {}
                            #yiv9960465291
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Symbol;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            _filtered #yiv9960465291 {font-family:Wingdings;}
                            #yiv9960465291 ol
                            {margin-bottom:0in;}
                            #yiv9960465291 ul
                            {margin-bottom:0in;}
                            #yiv9960465291

[...]
                            Coromandel - Hull No 66    Hi Tom, Did you get my email about
                            being nearby, Yankee #99 and I are here Argonaut# 8, at
                            Yankee Point. I am sure my buddy and I would like to get
                            together. Ralph   -----Original Message-----
                            really small town but has a lot of Marinas/yards. There is a
                            West Marine store and some of the boat yards cary a good
                            supply of parts. Parts, grocery and restaurants are all in
                            walking/biking distance of the marinas. Deltaville is also
                            at the end of the state Hwy so there is no through traffic.
                            I've kept Dream there for 12 years now and find it to be
                            a safe place to keep a boat.  On
                            wrote:
                            Hi Everyone

                            Coromandel has just arrived in Chesapeake Bay
                            from Virgin Gorda.  We hope to spend the summer cruising
                            around the Bay.

                            Does
                            anyone know of a marina or boatyard where we can keep her
                            for a few weeks while we go back to the UK?  Somewhere
                            reasonably priced?

                            Thanks
                            for any help.

                            Cheers

                            Linda and
                            Andy

                          • Peter Walzer

                                Message 15 of 18 , May 31, 2014
                                  Hi Graham, Linda, and Andy,

                                  I spent last winter at a marina in Oxford and can recommend the marina Graham runs, he has been a great help and it is a well run marina. Easton is 9 miles away and has almost all you could require. Oxford has a limited grocery store but all the facilities.

                                  You would be well served here at Oxford Boat Yard.

                                  I will be leaving Yankee point and sailing to Annapolis tomorrow, will be coming down to Stingray Point for the night on Sunday in case Tom is there and to meet him.

                                  regards to you all,

                                  Ralph
                                  Argonaut of Rhu #8

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jun 21, 2014
                                    Many thanks, Graham. We are currently in Horseshoe Bend in the St Mary's River enjoying the historic sites. We'll let you know what our plans are.
                                    Kind regards
                                    Linda

                                    To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Saturday, May 31, 2014, 6:00 PM

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288 --

                                    #yiv4960693288 .yiv4960693288ygrp-photo-title{
                                    clear:both;font-size:smaller;height:15px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;width:75px;}
                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288ygrp-photo{
                                    background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:white;border:1px
                                    solid black;height:62px;width:62px;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288photo-title
                                    a,
                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288photo-title a:active,
                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288photo-title a:hover,
                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288photo-title a:visited {
                                    text-decoration:none;
                                    }

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288attach-table
                                    div.yiv4960693288attach-row {
                                    clear:both;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288attach-table
                                    div.yiv4960693288attach-row div {
                                    float:left;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 p {
                                    clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288ygrp-file {
                                    width:30px;}
                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288attach-table
                                    div.yiv4960693288attach-row div div a {
                                    text-decoration:none;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288attach-table
                                    div.yiv4960693288attach-row div div span {
                                    font-weight:normal;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 div.yiv4960693288ygrp-file-title {
                                    font-weight:bold;}
                                    #yiv4960693288
                                    #yiv4960693288

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288 --
                                    #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp {
                                    border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
                                    0;padding:0 10px;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp hr {
                                    border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp #yiv4960693288hd {
                                    color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
                                    0;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp #yiv4960693288ads {
                                    margin-bottom:10px;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp .yiv4960693288ad {
                                    padding:0 0;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp .yiv4960693288ad p {
                                    margin:0;}

                                    #yiv4960693288 #yiv4960693288ygrp-mkp .yiv4960693288ad a {

                                    wrote:

                                    Hi Everyone

                                    Coromandel has just arrived in Chesapeake Bay from Virgin
                                    Gorda.  We hope to spend the summer cruising around the
                                    Bay.

                                    Does anyone know of a marina or boatyard where we can keep
                                    her for a few weeks while we go back to the UK?  Somewhere
                                    reasonably priced?

                                    Thanks for any help.

                                    Cheers

                                    Linda and Andy
                                  • melody1204
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 14, 2014
                                      Hi Linda,

                                      Are you still in St. Mary's?  I'm not a Camper Nicholson owner (we are just now in the market for a new boat and the CN35 is on our short list, hence my joining this group!) We're in Solomons, MD, right around the corner from you. St Mary's is a great area. If you have any questions about where to go in the Bay, let me know!

                                      Melody
                                    • Linda Lane Thornton
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Aug 6, 2014
                                        Hello Melody

                                        I've only just logged on to this group again, but Coromandel is now out on the hard in Deltaville while we do some maintenance and then go travelling. Are you actively looking for a Nic 35?

                                        Regards

                                        Linda

                                        Subject: [campernicholson] Re: SV Coromandel - Hull No 66
                                        To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
                                        Date: Monday, July 14, 2014, 1:24 PM

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239 --

                                        #yiv7887270239 .yiv7887270239ygrp-photo-title{
                                        clear:both;font-size:smaller;height:15px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;width:75px;}
                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239ygrp-photo{
                                        background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:white;border:1px
                                        solid black;height:62px;width:62px;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239photo-title
                                        a,
                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239photo-title a:active,
                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239photo-title a:hover,
                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239photo-title a:visited {
                                        text-decoration:none;
                                        }

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239attach-table
                                        div.yiv7887270239attach-row {
                                        clear:both;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239attach-table
                                        div.yiv7887270239attach-row div {
                                        float:left;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 p {
                                        clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239ygrp-file {
                                        width:30px;}
                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239attach-table
                                        div.yiv7887270239attach-row div div a {
                                        text-decoration:none;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239attach-table
                                        div.yiv7887270239attach-row div div span {
                                        font-weight:normal;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 div.yiv7887270239ygrp-file-title {
                                        font-weight:bold;}
                                        #yiv7887270239
                                        #yiv7887270239

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239 --
                                        #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp {
                                        border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
                                        0;padding:0 10px;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp hr {
                                        border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp #yiv7887270239hd {
                                        color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
                                        0;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp #yiv7887270239ads {
                                        margin-bottom:10px;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp .yiv7887270239ad {
                                        padding:0 0;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp .yiv7887270239ad p {
                                        margin:0;}

                                        #yiv7887270239 #yiv7887270239ygrp-mkp .yiv7887270239ad a {