Nicholson Rally Reminder

  • adrian turner
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2014
      Hi everyone,

      This is just a copy of the e-mail that I sent out in January this year to remind you all.

      I've looked at the tides for 4 different dates working on the fact that HW Portsmouth GMT is a west going tide in the Solent.

      Newtown: Fri 16 - 18 May, HW Ports, 12:32 GMT

      Beaulieu: Sat 21 June, HW Ports, 06:10 GMT. This is the Round the Island W/E which means that it will be quite in Beaulieu. I thought maybe the pontoons off Gins Farm. If this is too crowded we could use the visitors pontoon off Bucklers Hard which now has water & electric. Might be useful to book some numbers if you let me know who is coming.

      Chichester; Sat 2 Aug, HW Ports, 15:27 GMT. This is Cowes Week so it should be quieter & I thought we could anchor in the Thorney Channel unless Colin from Trutz can suggest a better spot.

      Yarmouth; Sat 12 Sept, HW Ports, 13:32 GMT. This is the start of the Southampton Boat Show. Numbers would also be useful.

      At least this gives us something to work to.  If we can make just 1 or 2 dates it will have achieved it's purpose at being informal.

      Kind Regards, Adrian & Lesley, Coriander Nic 35
    • divonic
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2014
        Well done, Adrian & Lesley - sadly due to work commitments we cannot leave Gillingham until this Friday, so we won't be with you in body (hull).  We will (probably) be in the Solent area 22-25 May if anyone is available for a meet up.

        rgds/Nic & Lesley  SIRENA IV Nic 35 #155
      • Sexton, Nick J
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2014

          Dear Adrian & Lesley

          Just a quick note to advise that we can’t make the Newtown meet, but hope catch up with the group later in the year.

          The weather forecast is looking great for a sparkling weekend – have a great time and don’t forget to post some photos on the forum

          Nick & Deborah, Tamara Nic 476

          Message 4 of 4 , May 15, 2014
            Hi Adrian,
            Pauline and I very much look forward to seeing you and a few others on Saturday. Looking good weather wise.
            Simon
            Samiotissa 62/35

            Sent from my iPad

            On 13 May 2014, at 07:30, Adrian Turner <ajtcoriander@...> wrote:

            Hi everyone,

            This is just a copy of the e-mail that I sent out in January this year to remind you all. Some of you may not be getting the group e-mails.