Levity in Good Old Boat !

  • galljj35
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2014

      GOB arrived today, and what a treat to read a great article about Steve Perry and Mary Broderick's Levity.

      I must say, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of work you put into this, and pray that I don't need to do the same.

      Congratulations !.  Hopefully you'll be in the water this summer - and maybe even in Maine !  Lokk us all up.

    • svlevity
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2014
        We're glad you enjoyed the GOB article about Levity.  The work seemed overwhelming to us too at times, but well worth it.  We'll probably launch Levity late this summer and cruise locally while the work continues, but Maine is definitely on our list of destinations.  Other Nic owners may also be interested in an article we wrote about building a new rudder for Levity, scheduled to run in GOB's July issue.

        Mary & Steve
        Levity CN35 #80