Re: [campernicholson] Re: Nic 39 Fridge Problems

  • colin_cd
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2013
      I would concur with that assessment Adrian, we have exactly the same system.

      From: "ajtplanet@..." <ajtplanet@...>
      Sender: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:45:06 -0000
      To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] Re: Nic 39 Fridge Problems

      I recently fitted a Frigoboat E50065 unit from Penquin to our Nic 35 which are based in North Hayling, Penner Road, Havant. I went for the keel cooler version to reduce power drain. This type is fitted into an existing cabinet but it is very efficient & even produces ice cubes if you tun it right up. It is on as soon as we are onboard & for my hearing is silent!! They do also produce cabinets & are very helpful giving advice.

      Good Luck, Adrian, Coriander Nic 35

      Email: sales@...

      Tel: +44 (0) 2392 453430

      Fax: +44 (0) 2392 453293