Re: [campernicholson] RE: Re: Re New Engine for Blue Nava

  • ralpharnesen
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 26, 2013
      Hi Jeff,

      No it was fuel the first time and water in the oil second time. I had to dump a whole tank of fuel as it contained a lot of water, first delivery of the year from a Greek tanker. Second time I believe was caused by a Turk putting the boat back in the water at a very high angle so that water came into the exhaust. Both times the fuel pump got stuck in wide open. Since then I have not had a problem.

      Ralph