RE: [campernicholson] Re: Denison Deri Hydraulic motor reduction ratio

  • arnesenr
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 9, 2013
      Hi,

      Regarding the hydraulic system, Iam considering changing the current British Filter house to spin off type but am a little worried that it might not allow enough fluid through. Has anyone changed out their filter system and is there a spec that has to be met?

      regards,
      RalphArnesen
      Argonaut of Rhu, 8

      Sent from Samsung tablet

      jorapazu <e9a41@...> wrote:

      hello, which size was it, regards
      Jose
      Tethis cn35 #58

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 9, 2013
        If you can find the max flow specification of the hydraulic pump you should be able to find a filter than either matches or exceeds the flow figure.
        Graham