Re: camper nicholson 31 -35

  • rseaver01@snet.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 19, 2013
      Thank you for the list of Nic 35's and good to hear that it's been an excellent choice for you. We know that Shanachie in Ct. and Cubera in Md. have been sold, I believe that Blue Pearl is also not available, but not sure. We will hopefully be looking at 2 Nic 35's this month. Appreciate the information and thank you again.
      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "divonic" <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).
      >
      > In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
      > RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
      > SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
      > BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
      > LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
      > DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
      > CUBERA - Rockall, MD
      >
      > The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.
      >
      > Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155
      >
      > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
      > >
      > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

    • Denece
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 20, 2013
        Blue Pearl has gone to new owners and now sails out of Rockport Maine.

        Denece

        Sent from my iPad