rseaver01

  • William Benjamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      hi

      I sent you an email 2 days ago but because my address had changed the group no longer recognized me and it bounced back. Let me start again.

      I am the original owner of a Nich 35, hull 219 built in 1985. We now reside at the FSBY in Belfast Maine.This Nich (Joint Custody) is quite special as its cabin wood is Anegre with Maple trim, all revarnished in 2005 at the Hinckley Yard in SW Harbor, Me. It does not have the quarter berth and the head is only on the port side with a large closet on the starboard.. Two years ago I had the Schaeffer in boom mainsail system with a new main installed by Bohndell' Sailmaker and she has a relatively new genny. All this was done as the years are catching up and now it is time to start to find a new home for my good boat of 28 seasons.

      my email is