Re: camper nicholson 31 -35

  • JeffreyM
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013
      I am considering selling LaBoheme my 1972 Nic 35 hull #39. I will be happy to talk with you. My email is jeff@...

      Jeff

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

      > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

    • JeffreyM
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013

      • rseaver01@snet.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
          Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.

          --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@...> wrote:

          > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.
          >
          > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

        • divonic
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
            Hi

            We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).

            In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
            RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
            SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
            BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
            LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
            DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
            CUBERA - Rockall, MD

            The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.

            Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 19, 2013
              Thank you for the list of Nic 35's and good to hear that it's been an excellent choice for you. We know that Shanachie in Ct. and Cubera in Md. have been sold, I believe that Blue Pearl is also not available, but not sure. We will hopefully be looking at 2 Nic 35's this month. Appreciate the information and thank you again.
              --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "divonic" <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > Hi
              >
              > We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).
              >
              > In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
              > RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
              > SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
              > BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
              > LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
              > DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
              > CUBERA - Rockall, MD
              >
              > The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.
              >
              > Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155
              >
              > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
              > >
              > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

            • Denece
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 20, 2013
                Blue Pearl has gone to new owners and now sails out of Rockport Maine.

                Denece

                Sent from my iPad