Re: camper nicholson 31 -35

  • rseaver01@snet.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1 11:43 AM
      Shipping costs and/or costs of travel for survey,sailing her home, etc. We would like to reserve as much as we can for the cost of refitting.

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Allen LoCicero <allen.5549@...> wrote:

      > Yes. Is the reason you want to find a boat closer to home is because of shipping?
      > I really want to sell to someone who is looking for a Nicholson but when listing with a broker that's not an option.
    • solon_mhor
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 15 9:28 AM
        I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

        --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

        > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

      • JeffreyM
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 15 10:02 AM
          I am considering selling LaBoheme my 1972 Nic 35 hull #39. I will be happy to talk with you. My email is jeff@...

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 15 5:24 PM

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 17 12:15 PM
              Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.

              --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@...> wrote:

              > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.
              >
              > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
              > >
              > > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

            • divonic
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 17 1:19 PM
                Hi

                We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).

                In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                CUBERA - Rockall, MD

                The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.

                Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 19 2:16 PM
                  Thank you for the list of Nic 35's and good to hear that it's been an excellent choice for you. We know that Shanachie in Ct. and Cubera in Md. have been sold, I believe that Blue Pearl is also not available, but not sure. We will hopefully be looking at 2 Nic 35's this month. Appreciate the information and thank you again.
                  --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "divonic" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                  > Hi
                  >
                  > We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).
                  >
                  > In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                  > RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                  > SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                  > BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                  > LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                  > DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                  > CUBERA - Rockall, MD
                  >
                  > The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.
                  >
                  > Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155
                  >
                  > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
                  > >
                  > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

                • Denece
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 20 8:31 AM
                    Blue Pearl has gone to new owners and now sails out of Rockport Maine.

                    Denece

                    Sent from my iPad