Re: [campernicholson] camper nicholson 31 -35

  • sidmcdonough@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 27, 2013
      How about a 48 in MA?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 27, 2013, at 3:14 PM, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

      We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

    • rseaver01@snet.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 27, 2013
        We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!
      • Allen
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 28, 2013
          I have a 35 but its in Texas

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 27, 2013, at 7:34 PM, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

          We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!

        • Jean-Guy
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 28, 2013
            How about a 42 in Panama?
            J-G

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
              Allen, is your boat Liberty Call listed with HSH ? We have looked at her on line, she's beautiful.

              --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Allen <allen.5549@...> wrote:

              > I have a 35 but its in Texas
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              >
              > On Jun 27, 2013, at 7:34 PM, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:
              >
              > > We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!

            • Allen LoCicero
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
                Yes. Is the reason you want to find a boat closer to home is because of shipping?
                I really want to sell to someone who is looking for a Nicholson but when listing with a broker that's not an option.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
                  Shipping costs and/or costs of travel for survey,sailing her home, etc. We would like to reserve as much as we can for the cost of refitting.

                  --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Allen LoCicero <allen.5549@...> wrote:

                  > Yes. Is the reason you want to find a boat closer to home is because of shipping?
                  > I really want to sell to someone who is looking for a Nicholson but when listing with a broker that's not an option.
                • solon_mhor
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013
                    I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

                    --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

                    > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

                  • JeffreyM
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013
                      I am considering selling LaBoheme my 1972 Nic 35 hull #39. I will be happy to talk with you. My email is jeff@...

                      Jeff

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
                          Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.

                          --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@...> wrote:

                          > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.
                          >
                          > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

                        • divonic
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
                            Hi

                            We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).

                            In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                            RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                            SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                            BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                            LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                            DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                            CUBERA - Rockall, MD

                            The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.

                            Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 19, 2013
                              Thank you for the list of Nic 35's and good to hear that it's been an excellent choice for you. We know that Shanachie in Ct. and Cubera in Md. have been sold, I believe that Blue Pearl is also not available, but not sure. We will hopefully be looking at 2 Nic 35's this month. Appreciate the information and thank you again.
                              --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "divonic" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                              > Hi
                              >
                              > We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).
                              >
                              > In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                              > RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                              > SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                              > BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                              > LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                              > DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                              > CUBERA - Rockall, MD
                              >
                              > The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.
                              >
                              > Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155
                              >
                              > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
                              > >
                              > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

                            • Denece
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 20, 2013
                                Blue Pearl has gone to new owners and now sails out of Rockport Maine.

                                Denece

                                Sent from my iPad