camper nicholson 31 -35

  • rseaver01@snet.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 27, 2013
      We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!
    • sidmcdonough@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 27, 2013
        How about a 48 in MA?

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 27, 2013
          We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!
        • Allen
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 28, 2013
            I have a 35 but its in Texas

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 27, 2013, at 7:34 PM, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

            We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!

          • Jean-Guy
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 28, 2013
              How about a 42 in Panama?
              J-G

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
                Allen, is your boat Liberty Call listed with HSH ? We have looked at her on line, she's beautiful.

                --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Allen <allen.5549@...> wrote:

                > I have a 35 but its in Texas
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > On Jun 27, 2013, at 7:34 PM, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:
                >
                > > We would really like to stay at 35 ft or less, but thank you very much for the reply!

              • Allen LoCicero
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
                  Yes. Is the reason you want to find a boat closer to home is because of shipping?
                  I really want to sell to someone who is looking for a Nicholson but when listing with a broker that's not an option.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 1, 2013
                    Shipping costs and/or costs of travel for survey,sailing her home, etc. We would like to reserve as much as we can for the cost of refitting.

                    --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Allen LoCicero <allen.5549@...> wrote:

                    > Yes. Is the reason you want to find a boat closer to home is because of shipping?
                    > I really want to sell to someone who is looking for a Nicholson but when listing with a broker that's not an option.
                  • solon_mhor
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013
                      I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

                      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@..." <rseaver01@...> wrote:

                      > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

                    • JeffreyM
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013
                        I am considering selling LaBoheme my 1972 Nic 35 hull #39. I will be happy to talk with you. My email is jeff@...

                        Jeff

                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 15, 2013

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
                            Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.

                            --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@...> wrote:

                            > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@...). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.
                            >
                            > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > We are looking to buy a Camper Nicholson 31 or 35 preferably in the Northeast U.S. There is one available in Florida, but we were hoping to find one closer to Connecticut. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you!

                          • divonic
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jul 17, 2013
                              Hi

                              We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).

                              In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                              RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                              SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                              BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                              LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                              DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                              CUBERA - Rockall, MD

                              The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.

                              Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155

                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 19, 2013
                                Thank you for the list of Nic 35's and good to hear that it's been an excellent choice for you. We know that Shanachie in Ct. and Cubera in Md. have been sold, I believe that Blue Pearl is also not available, but not sure. We will hopefully be looking at 2 Nic 35's this month. Appreciate the information and thank you again.
                                --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "divonic" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                                > Hi
                                >
                                > We bought our Nic35 a year ago in the UK - VERY pleased with our decision some 1500nm later (still in the UK).
                                >
                                > In the 18 months before that I was tracking Nic35s for sale all over the world, so here's a few that might be worth searching for although the data is old now (I know you said NE USA but these boats travel a lot, so I have just stuck to East Coast/Caribbean)
                                > RESOLUTE - Marion, MA
                                > SHANACHIE - Guildford CT
                                > BLUE PEARL - Key West, FL
                                > LIVELY LADY - Tortola, BVI
                                > DISCOVERY - Baltimore, MD
                                > CUBERA - Rockall, MD
                                >
                                > The very best of luck in finding the right one among the 228 that were built.
                                >
                                > Nic Vine / SIRENA IV (previously Petanya) 1978 / 155
                                >
                                > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "rseaver01@" <rseaver01@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Since our original posting, we have decided that we are looking at the Nic 35, specifically. Thank you for your offer , we do appreciate it.
                                > >
                                > > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "solon_mhor" <solon_mhor@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > I have been thinking of selling SolonMhor, a CN30 (hull 23). we could talk offline if you wish (chasy@). She is currently on the hard in Herrington, Maryland, abt 20 nm south of Annapolis.

                              • Denece
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 20, 2013
                                  Blue Pearl has gone to new owners and now sails out of Rockport Maine.

                                  Denece

                                  Sent from my iPad