Re: NICHOLSON 43 Sloop - Informations

  • nikolas2374
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      Hi Gary,

      Thank you ever so much for your assistance.
      Seems like I got involved with some funny agreements-owners when I payed advance to purchase the yacht and the deal got cancelled by the owner unfortunately.
      All my labour onboard the yacht went in vane since I was kicked out of the deal with a very unethical way and at the end I didnt even heard a thank you for saving the yacht other than blames..
      If you deal with the wrong people you always get shafted at the end.
      Well its not the end of Nicholsons I am sure I will get my hands again on another one and then I will come back.
      Till then my kind regards and gratitudes on all your kind assistance.
      Kind regards,

      Nikos