Re: [campernicholson] NICHOLSON 43 Sloop - Informations

  • Gary Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      Hi Nikos
      Others on the site may have mentioned Jeremy Lines. Jeremy is the voluntary CN archivist and I believe was the technical director at CN. I was able to purchase a disc on the drawings and technical details for Whakarra, CN 30. I would trust that he has drawings for the 43. I think that I have the original brochure but not on top of the pile so it might take some to forward a digitally copy. Best bet is to contact Jeremy directly.
      Good luck with updating a classic yacht!
      We live on the west coast of Canada, Nanaimo and have had our CN 30 since new...1974.
      Regards Gary Noble

      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        Hi Gary,

        Thank you ever so much for your assistance.
        Seems like I got involved with some funny agreements-owners when I payed advance to purchase the yacht and the deal got cancelled by the owner unfortunately.
        All my labour onboard the yacht went in vane since I was kicked out of the deal with a very unethical way and at the end I didnt even heard a thank you for saving the yacht other than blames..
        If you deal with the wrong people you always get shafted at the end.
        Well its not the end of Nicholsons I am sure I will get my hands again on another one and then I will come back.
        Till then my kind regards and gratitudes on all your kind assistance.
        Kind regards,

        Nikos