More iPad please!

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      We've got the iPad, we've got the apps, we've got the waterproof cover ... now, any recommendations for mounting in the cockpit?

      Thanks in anticipation,

      Bob
      Bob Barker
      N35/29 Nixie
    • ajtplanet@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        The July issue of Yachting Monthly has an article about Ipad waterproof cases, hope you bought the right one!! There is also one picture of an Ipad mount on page84.

        Cheers, Adrian Turner, Coriander Nic 35