Hydraulic Drive system

  • allen.5549
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      Would anyone know of a source for the Metalastik coupler that's between the power take off and the propeller shaft. It has a part number of 21/868. Or at least that's the only number I can find.

      I also need the hydraulic filter element. The number on the filter housing is 10020. The SN is 21679. The filter element is 2007.

      I appreciate any information you can provide.

      Thanks,
      Allen
    • ralpharnesen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        Hi Allen,
        Where are you and is it a British Filter housing.Last time I ordered filters I had to order 3 as they are a special type.
        If you are in the UK try ASAP they have the most. I assume you are talking about the flex coupling and I believe they have them. Even if in the US they could send one over, or I will be coming over to the US in June and could bring it with me.

        Ralph
        Argonaut of Rhu

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2013
          It is the British Filter. Yes I think it could be called a flex coupling. It's between the the prop shaft and what they call around here the Power Take Off Unit (TPO).

          I am in the US. (Texas). I'm not familar with ASAP. Would you have any contact infomation for them?

          -----Original Message----- From: allen.5549 <allen.5549@...> To: campernicholson <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:38 Subject: [campernicholson] Hydraulic Drive system