Re: [campernicholson] iPad spec request Part 2

  • sidmcdonough@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      I have an iPad with garmin charts for North America. It's OK but only marginally satisfactory out of cell phone range.  I also have GeoGarage charting for the Bahamas. Absolutely a waste of money.

      Sid McDonough
      48/3

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 27, 2013, at 11:13 AM, "Bob" <ribarker@...> wrote:

      Hello helpful people!

      iPad ordered, due to arrive on Monday. Time now to consider apps for cruisers. Living in Brighton Kemptown, Drag Queen as previously suggested is a no-brainer, but which other apps should we consider to start with?

      Bob
      Bob Barker
      N35/29 Nixie

    • arnesenr
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2013
        Have a look at this months Yacjting World they evaluate the top 6 iPad nav apps.

        Ralph Arnesen
        Argonaut of Rhu

        Sent from Samsung tablet