Re: [campernicholson] i have CN35

  • ralpharnesen
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
      Dear Pownall,

      There are 2 Nic 35s that I know of that are older, #2 and #8 Argonaut of Rhu which I have had for 12 years and now sailed to Florida.

      I also have a list of Nic35s and would like to update with your boar. Please send details and photos to this site and I will include them in my list.

      Nic Spotter
      Ralph Arnesen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
        Hi there,  When we were in Tonga and New Zealand in 2010, Nic 35 Hull No 50-something called Peggy West was down there.  As far as I know Roy and Irene are still cruising the Pacific.  There is another one in the Caudan Basin in Port Louis, Maritius - Colonsay of Melport, I think.
        Cheers
        Linda Lane Thornton, Coromandel, Hull No 66