Re: [campernicholson] Bristol Fashion

  • Peter Jørgensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hmm..... it´s funny with these sayings and phrases. I don´t know about you all getting compliment´s and fine word´s when arriving a new habour.....i  think you do! and so do we. I  guess after all these years with a lot of new built boat, these old classic boat is a rear sight, and not seen wery often. One of my friends also a sailer say that just comming on board Addiena seems like comming on bord a much larger boat, no movement because of the weight of the boat and a deck hard as a concret floor.

      Peter