Re: Nicholson Cutlery

  • glenn rainey
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 4, 2013
      Mugs are 'printable' here...

      http://www.snapmad[dot]com/    about.php

      I am not sure but these may come from channel Is.?

      Glenn Rainey

      Nic' 33 'Scenario'
      Largs, Scotland

    • swm4sf_1971_uk_sw
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 14 5:34 AM
        Hi All,
        Hi all,

        The original melamine crockery for the production yachts was supplied by Swifts Of Exmouth. Back in the late 80's my Father contacted them, and they were able to supply new cups (identical in every way, bar the colour) and crockery (with the original compas artwork, but from a different mould), but were not willing to add the CN logo for us.

        I tried to track Swifts Of Exmouth down not long ago, with a view to obtaining suitable corckery for my Nic 30, but unfortunately they are now long gone.
      • mcverlaque
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 15 11:37 AM
          Our Nic 40 came with a lot of CN melamine dishes. They are in our attic (we are in the Bahamas).
          Mary

          Sent from my iPad
        • Peter Jørgensen
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 15 4:53 PM
            .......when we bought Addiena all the original cutlery was on board. My wife started a wery intens clean/clearing up in Addiena and when i carried up one of the trashbags i saw the CN ashtray in the trash............toke it up at once and asked Ulla why in the name...she had trown this out, “non of us is smoking and no one is alloved to smoke on board Addiena, thats why” She did´nt recognice the CN logo at this time. Now she does and the ashtray is still on board.

            Peter