Re: CNs -Mid Atlantic Region

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      Rick: The messages section of this forum has about 5,000 messages over a ten-year period in which nearly every possible maintenance and repair issue has been discussed. The messages are searchable. It's been very helpful to me.

      I am nearing completion of an ambitious re-build of my 1974 Nick35 in a yard in Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay. If you'd like to come look at it while it's still torn apart, and learn more, send me a message on my personal e-mail.

      Russ Armstrong
      Yankee, CN35 #99