Re: [campernicholson] Re: Refit Costs

  • Peter Jørgensen
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hi Graham
      Lot of hard work you´d done.... Hope you got the same satisfaction by doing the work as to enjoy this beautyfull boat after al the work.
      When i had done some work on Addiena i can just sit back and enjoy it for hours and hours....wonderfull
      Hope that you would share some photos of your big project.

      Peter

      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 2, 2013
        ....... just a little reminder. Addiena is still for sale*;) winking

        Peter

[...]
      • IAN ADAMS
        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 3, 2013
          Peter,

          I'd appreciate if you could send me some more photos if you have them, she looks in lovely condition.

          Thanks,

          Ian