Re: [campernicholson] Forward hatch

  • Gary Noble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hi Frank,
      The West System Epoxy in a tube should do the job. It has a tip which mixes the the two parts together as one squeezes the applicator gun. The tips are inexpensive and the tube can be resealed until the next use. One uses a new tip each time and the tip assures perfect mix proportions. The glue has a thickner in it as well so it should work well for your job. In Canada a tube costs $24 or approximately 15 pounds.
      Good luck Gary