Re: [campernicholson] Flexible joint wire

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
      If flexibility is a prime concern you could use a tinned braided wire (e.g. disassemble some RG8X and use the outer braid), otherwise I've had good luck with straight forward 10AWG marine wire and crimps.

      Graham

      On 12/12/2012 2:11 PM, Peter Jørgensen wrote:

      Hi Richard.

      I dont know if you want to attach the bondingplate directly to the hull as done with the zinckanod? if so, i would use a 6mm2 cu wire with sillicone isolation.

      Peter