Nicholson 35 For Sale

  • Paul Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      Our Nicholson 35/228 Farewell (last one built) will shortly be going on the market located on South Coast of UK. So if there is any interested person please contact me at paul.lewis17@...
    • iona350
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2015

        "Iona" our 1976 Nicholson 35 #135 is for sale. She is a wonderful sailing vessel.  Age and health has finally caught up with us.  This boat needs a younger owner who has the time and "some money" to bring her back to here original beauty.  Everything aboard works properly. Several cosmetic items need to be corrected. The boat is located in northern Michigan in a heated building.

        If you want additional info (photos, equipment list and price, please please e-mail me at :                             jstaats(AT)racc2000.com

        Jack and Crissie Staats