Nicholson 476

  • Colin Campbell-Dunlop
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2012
      I had an interesting chat with a senior and very knowledgeable chap from Rustler Yachts at the Southampton boat show last week.

      Two things. He seemed to be suggesting that the last few Nic 35s were actually moulded at Northshore Yachts in Chichester and that the mould was destroyed 'on the orders of C&N' soon after as it was no longer serviceable.

      Secondly. Rustler Yachts apparently have the moulds for the 476 and there is a possibility that they may build from them again under the Bowman name.

      This may not be news to some of you on the forum but it was news to me.

      Rgds

      Colin

      Trutz 35/225