Re: [campernicholson] Gin Rummy - new owners

  • Gary Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 11:01 AM
    Hi Martin and Louise,
    Great news from a little sister, Whakarra (CN 30) located on the west coast of Canada in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Nanaimo is the gateway to the Gulf Islands, a mecca for local cruising yachts, Americans and a few world travellers. The pics are our yacht and a sunset in the anchorage. We are in Montague Harbour which is one of the great anchorages in the Gulf Islands.
    Regards Gary and Sandy Noble