Thamesway Marine Products contact information

  • naumangl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      John,
      Thanks for the web search. I have been unable to reach TMP through email at the address listed on their website. I have called the posted phone number but can't get past their fax machine. Do you have any friends or relatives near Weybridge that may be headed to the Old Crown pub near by that might be able to knock on their door? I would create a smiley face if I knew how. John, thanks again for your response.
      Sent a letter on Friday and I plan a fax with the correct number today.
      George Nauman
    • bluedays209
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        Hi George

        Sorry, I'm some distance away.

        Perhaps someone else on the forum can help out.

        Good luck

        Regards

        John