Re: [campernicholson] (unknown)

  • frank watt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2012
      Hi Gary,
      I don't know my hull number to be honest. I will check when I get home from working offshore in the North Sea. I know she was built in 1972. I bought her in Whitby and sailed her to Peterhead 6 years ago. 5 years previously she had a Southampton owner.
      The "greaser" and existing rudder probably was a modification - there is a fixture on the transom for mounting a rudder but this is not used with the existing rudder which is mounted on a skeg
      Is your stern-gland just lubricated with sea-water as well then? I have mine set to drip once a second when underway. Is that about normal?
      She has a 13HP Yanmar 2GM engine.
      I would really like a copy of the technical drawings. Would it be possible for you to scan them and e-mail them to me?
      E-mail address frankrov@....
      Many thanks for getting in touch.

      Cheers!
      Frank