Re: Cockpit tent

  • alveng
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 22, 2012
      Yes - I have made one for my nic35. Its a tent that is hung up underneath the boom, and secured with a rope from the boom and one from the aft-stay. Its simple and easy to pack away because there is just three slats (is it called that?) sewed in.
      I can send you a picture If you want it.
      Torbjørn Alveng

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "taylormickie1947" <taylormickie1947@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone got a cockpit tent or had one fitted on a Nic 35, If so I would appreciate any details Photos ect,ect, Thanking anyone for any help.

    • Mickie Taylor
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 22, 2012
        Thank you for your kind offer of a photo, But I had sold the boat to a swedish man (deposit sent) so it was a ferm offer. and he wanted me to find out about a tent, he has now pulled out of the deal. So.