SSB Installation

  • Jteipen@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      Dennis,

      We don't currently have SSB but installing a ground system on the list of
      projects when I haul in a few weeks for some regular bottom maintenance.
      Right now, I don't know how I'm going to do this. I have talked to the yard
      about it and expect to get some help either from them or from one of the
      local marine radio outlets. I let you know what I find out.

      Jim Teipen
      Alegria
      CN 35 #68