Re: [campernicholson] New Corian Worktops

  • simon allard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2012
      Corian....oh yes please.

      Had a look at doing it a few years back, the quote was around £1000 if I remember but other projects got in the way.
      It does also give a great opportunity to remodel both those areas to the left and right of the cookers both in terms of making better use of the space and also simplifiing the design so as to keep the construction cost down.

      I would welcome hearing how you get on, and pictures too.
      It would be useful to know if you were UK based?
      Simon
      35/177

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2012
        Advice considered and action taken on the heater - I have opted for the Webasto Airtop 2000ST unit which will be mounted in the lazerette.

        Many thanks for the comments and advice.

        Stephen