ANODE TYPE

  • MarkH
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      Follow up to the Bar Anode question.

      I visited the site "http://www.zincsmart.com/ and noted Zinc, Magnesium, Aluminum ('aluminium' to some of you). There has been a lot of change of thought here in recent years. I've heard the material of choice now for salt water is aluminum and is recommended at the site.

      What are we/you using and in what conditions & hull materials?
    • Brian Stannard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
        That is their opinion, but I anyone else in the business recommends zinc in salt water.

        --
        Cheers
        Brian