BASIN - SINK SPARE

  • MarkH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      With all the discussion about basin & sink replacement, I was reminded that I have a spare vitrious china sink that was original on our 1984 C&N 58 ketch. Originally, the boat had three heads and a forward crew's quarters. The forward most head and sink were decommissioned so there is a spare bowl.

      If this is can help anyone, please let me know. I added photos in my album.