Re: [campernicholson] Re: Original deck paint color

  • O. R. Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2011
      Klaus,

        Maybe nobody knows.

        We're painting ours with Awl-Grip cream color.

        Russ Armstrong

      On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Klaus Philipsen <danebee@...> wrote:

      Im quite amazed - i didnt get any reply to this post.

      --
      "A man may fail many times but is not a failure until he blames someone else." ~ John Burroughs

    • nimbusmail
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2011
        Klaus - For months I struggled amidst other jobs to find deck paint to match your 'green blue' description for my Nic 33 (Scenario, Largs, Scotland). Then I found a good match, 'under my nose', and probably the exact product, in Blake / Hempel 'CREAM BLUE' 32410. I do not know if Scenario has her original deck colour, however. I really love this hue in our blue / ivory scheme

        http://www.theyachtshop.co.uk/blakes_cols.asp

        Best,
        Glenn
      • Klaus Philipsen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 18, 2011
          Hi Glenn,

          Thats great, I will check that out.
          Thanks a lot

          br
          Klaus

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2011
            OK Klaus - let us know how this works out.

            And, for those like myself just more than a bitty nervous about putting anything green on a boat other than a nav light, the good folks at Blakes have been thinking straight labelling this stuff "cream blue", no?

            ;-))

            Best,
            Glenn