stanchions

  • galljj35
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
      I have a bent stanchion that has a slight crimp in the tubing. My attempts to find a replacement on-line have failed - nobody seems to have one quite the same as mine - mine have a ring on the top through which the lifeline passes. Most I have seen pass the lifeline through the tube itself.

      I've posted a picture in the photo section, in Skye's folder

      Thanks

      john
    • tom1us2001a
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
        Hi John,

        Have you seen this company http://www.stanchionshop.com/

        Looking through their photo's section they have stanchions that look like yours or maybe they can refurbish it.

        Cheers,

        Tom
        CN35-199 Dream