Re: [campernicholson] For Sale

  • Gary Noble
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hi Taylor,
      We have a Nic 30 and have often thought of moving up. We need the taller rig for local conditions and this was theone reason for not considering other Nic 35s for sale till now.
      Gary and Sandy Noble...Nanaimo, B. C. CDN.

      My Nic 35 Mk v with tall mast superb inventery It has everything, will be for sale late september, any one interested for details and Photos please e-mail me. thank you.

    • taylormickie1947
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2011
          Hi there yes I would like further info if it is not too much trouble. Gary

          > We have a Nic 30 and have often thought of moving up. We need the taller rig for local conditions and this was theone reason for not considering other Nic 35s for sale till now.
          > Gary and Sandy Noble...Nanaimo, B. C. CDN.

        • Sid McDonough
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 15, 2015
            Sadly after 15 years we have decided to let go and sell our C/N48. The link below will take you to our website. She is currently in Marathon FL.

          • Sid McDonough
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2016
              We've installed a new engine in our Camper Nicholson 48 ketch, hull number 3. We'll be sailing her until we sell her. Visit our website for a description and.photos

              www.ketchforsale.com