Original deck paint color

  • kmapasia
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2011
      Hi

      I have to paint the deck on my NIC35 - and I would like to keep it as original as possible.
      Does anyone know of the color code of the green/bluish deck color?

      Br
      Klaus
    • Klaus Philipsen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2011
        Hi,
        I have to paint the deck on my NIC35 - and I would like to keep it as original as possible. Does anyone know of the color code of the original green/bluish deck.

        Br
        Klaus
      • Klaus Philipsen
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 14, 2011
          Im quite amazed - i didnt get any reply to this post.

          --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Klaus Philipsen" <danebee@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I have to paint the deck on my NIC35 - and I would like to keep it as original as possible. Does anyone know of the color code of the original green/bluish deck.
          >
          > Br
          > Klaus

        • O. R. Armstrong
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2011
            Klaus,

              Maybe nobody knows.

              We're painting ours with Awl-Grip cream color.

              Russ Armstrong

            --
            "A man may fail many times but is not a failure until he blames someone else." ~ John Burroughs

          • nimbusmail
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 18, 2011
              Klaus - For months I struggled amidst other jobs to find deck paint to match your 'green blue' description for my Nic 33 (Scenario, Largs, Scotland). Then I found a good match, 'under my nose', and probably the exact product, in Blake / Hempel 'CREAM BLUE' 32410. I do not know if Scenario has her original deck colour, however. I really love this hue in our blue / ivory scheme

              http://www.theyachtshop.co.uk/blakes_cols.asp

              Best,
              Glenn
            • Klaus Philipsen
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 18, 2011
                Hi Glenn,

                Thats great, I will check that out.
                Thanks a lot

                br
                Klaus

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 19, 2011
                  OK Klaus - let us know how this works out.

                  And, for those like myself just more than a bitty nervous about putting anything green on a boat other than a nav light, the good folks at Blakes have been thinking straight labelling this stuff "cream blue", no?

                  ;-))

                  Best,
                  Glenn