  • Peter Jørgensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
      Hi all

      I´m planning to lay some teak in the cockpit on Addiena Nic 35. And also planning to make my own sternladder before going to Sweden and Norway this sommer. Have any of you any ideas or photos off these two things.....?

      Peter
    • Klaus Philipsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2011
        Yes, I would like to see suggestions for that too, from experienced people Smile emoticon
        And if anyone has a good suggestion for a nice swim ladder that would be great

        br
        klaus

        Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 10:17 AM
        Subject: [campernicholson] (unknown)