Re: [campernicholson] Re: Nic35 in South East Asia

  • Klaus Philipsen
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 28, 2011
      Peter,
      Your boat is a NIC35 also right ? (I suddenly realized that I was not sure)

      Klaus

      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Re: Nic35 in South East Asia

      Klaus
      ......The price on the osmosisrepair is cheap (your price) in Denmark we paid a litle over 12000 kr just for the material on that treatment, then you can add the timepay, but we did the work ourself.
      Painting the boat would here in DK cost about 45-50000 plus tax. So my best shot is a saving about 40-60000 KR on these two things.and yet some more, thinking on the teak toerail (on this i´m eager to know the price cause our´s is to be changed in a couple off years)
      I have a Garmin 2006 chartplotter with a Bluechart card covering Denmark and east of Sweden, do You think there is anyone out there in the far east having the skills on extendig this card to cover the hole north skandinavia DK, Norway and Sweden ? Just thougt you might heard of someone ?

      Peter

      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Klaus
      Yes it´s a Nic.35

      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:42 PM

      Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2011
        Uhhhh - looks GREAT Smile emoticon

        Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:48 PM
        Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Re: Nic35 in South East Asia [2 Attachments]

        Hi Klaus
        Yes it´s a Nic.35

        Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:42 PM

        Message 4 of 23 , Mar 2, 2011
          Hi Klaus
          I missed the last part of your mail, therefore I first answer you now. The thing about refreshing the deck I dont remember but I have heard about somthing chemical that kan remove old wax and other kind of dirt after that there must be something to seal the coat. I have always been told not to use wax on the deck, it will make the deck slippery.
          About the teakwork I would be greatfull if we could find somthing out. Perhaps one fall I could rip off our teak rail and send it over to you, but we can talk about this later.
          Perhaps You will be in Denmark? If so we could meet if You would like to see Addiena

          Peter

          Message 5 of 23 , Mar 3, 2011
            Hi Peter
            You say painting the boat in Denmark is 45-50.000 plus tax - is that for Topside hull only or is it including painting of Deck as well?
            Im not sure I got the answer to that.

            Br
            Klaus

            Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:42 PM

            Message 6 of 23 , Mar 3, 2011
              Yes lets meet and I can have a look at your teak and can take photos of mine and compare.
              I will be in Denmark the whole summer.
              When in Denmark I live on Nord Falster but also spend some time at the company I work for in Aarhus

              Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 6:42 PM