CamperNicholson For Sale/Buying

  • Denece
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hello Nic and Leslie

      I hope you found a sailor able to take you out.

      I wish you were closer here, since sadly, we will be putting Blue Pearl up for sale next summer. (She is in a very safe marina in Florida which has silted up so we can only get out at high water after the rains come.)

      If you decide to start out with a trans-Atlantic crossing.....?

      Best of luck and Happy Hunting!

      Denece
    • MarkH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
        You know, you could just move to a more suitabel marina.