Cooker for sale

  • blue.nava
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2011
      Probably aimed at UK sailors given it's size.

      I have for sale a Force 10 cooker which is probably one of the best Marine Cookers on the market.

      Made from 100% stainless steel with patented slide away glass viewing door.
      2 burners and fully functioning grill, electronic ignition, roasting and grill pan, 2 sets of potholders and gimbling mounting brackets.

      It's only been used a handful of times for tea and coffee and is therefore immaculate.

      Fits the space within a NIcholson 35 perfectly.

      Photos are available. if you are interested let me have an email address or phone number and we can discuss away from the site.

      Simon
      35/177
    • Geoff McBroom
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2011
        Hi Simon,
        Could you send me some pics of the cooker, I'm very interested. Is it off your boat ?
        Geoff