forw vberth size

  • kmapasia
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hi

      I have a question that some might be able to answer here.
      The forward vberth on a Nic 35 how deep is that?

      Br
      Klaus
    • M. Davidson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
        klaus,  I scaled the plan for the nic35 and come up with about 74"
         I hope this helps you
        mmd

        To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
        From: danebee@...
        Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:28:35 +0000
        Subject: [campernicholson] forw vberth size

      • robertlemmer@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
          Hi Klause

          The previous owners of our boat were both apparantly, (we never actually met them!) both well over 6 feet tall. They had the forward cabin modified by having the level of the berth raised. This had the net effect of creating a longer berth, and deeper lockers underneath. One downside, given that both my wife and I are what I would call average height at 5 10 and 5 5 respectively, was that getting in to the berth was not that easy, particularly after a nightcap or two, ...... or three! We remeded this by having a set of steps nade which clip over the removable triangle of the berth, and rests on the teak cover to the shower tray.

          Regards

          Bob Lemmer

          35/002

        • colin@azure-consulting.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2010
            Yep, I echo this, jo and I are 5'5“ each and bought our boat from a tall german. C'est la vie.

            Colin Campbell-Dunlop
            Azure Consulting
            68 King William Street
            London EC4N 7DZ
            +44 20 7193 4232
            www.azure-consulting.com

            From: "robertlemmer@..." <boblemmer@...>
            Sender: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:09:03 -0000
            To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [campernicholson] Re: forw vberth size

            Hi Klause

            The previous owners of our boat were both apparantly, (we never actually met them!) both well over 6 feet tall. They had the forward cabin modified by having the level of the berth raised. This had the net effect of creating a longer berth, and deeper lockers underneath. One downside, given that both my wife and I are what I would call average height at 5 10 and 5 5 respectively, was that getting in to the berth was not that easy, particularly after a nightcap or two, ...... or three! We remeded this by having a set of steps nade which clip over the removable triangle of the berth, and rests on the teak cover to the shower tray.

            Regards

            Bob Lemmer

            35/002

            --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "kmapasia" <danebee@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I have a question that some might be able to answer here.
            > The forward vberth on a Nic 35 how deep is that?
            >
            > Br
            > Klaus

          • Peter Jørgensen
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 19, 2010
              Hi Klaus....
              Just curious.....!what contry are you from ?

              Peter