Table Mods

  • wispcb
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hello,
      I posted some pictures today (11/25)of some table modifications to our CN35 'Wisp'. The changes were prompted by the need for space to stretch my tired old back. I removed the tables center section, cut a few inches from the larger leaf and connected the two with a piano hinge and then inverted the table legs. The folded table (perfect for two people) stays within the confines of the u-section and spans the water tank access. When folded out, it will seat 4, with the starboard section pulled out.

      My wife wanted more galley counter space, so I added a removable counter which is kept at the end of the starboard settee. When in use it simply sits on top of the seatback and slides under a small block of teak which I added to the bulkhead.

      Now we have more counter space and a bigger exercise and dance floor.

      Hope all on this side of the pond had a great Turkey day.

      Rick