Heaters

  • Jteipen@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      Denece,

      We have a very old Webasto diesel heater. I'm guessing that this unit might
      have been installed in the yard when Alegria was built. The unit is located
      in the forward part of the port lazarette with air outlets located in the
      lower part of the port settee and the lower part of the port vee berth. You
      just flip a switch, set the thermostat and forget it. It only burns about 1
      gallon of fuel per day. The fuel is fed from a supply tube leading to the
      main diesel tank.

      Since our unit is pretty old, I really don't know what brands are out there
      but I would suggest that you look at diesel heaters due to convenience,
      safety etc.

      Jim Teipen
      SV Alegria
      CN 36 #76