Datamarine Instruments Seeking New Home

  • galljj35
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2010
      I just upgraded my wind, depth and speed instruments, and have the old datamarine units available for anyone who has the same instruments and might want spares. Datamarine is no longer in business, but several of the old DM employees have a shop in Massachusetts that does repairs.

      I have:

      Datamarine Corinthian CW360 wind instrument with mast head unit. The cabling is not available. I'm pretty sure the mast head unit needs servicing.

      Datamarine s2000dl depth sounder. The electronics are fine. The housing "suffered" during removal. The cabling is toast. I do have the transducer, but it has been severed from its cable.

      Datamarine S100KLII speed instrument. Electronics are fine, but the the transducer probably needs replacement. No cable.

      I don't have the through hull fittings for these.

      I have several hard to find covers for the instruments.

      Available for the cost of shipping.

      My new instruments are the wireless Tacktick ones. Easy to self install, and so far so good.

      john
    • nwlgwiener
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
        I would be interested in your CW360 if you still have it.